For larger projects, we prefer to get an idea of what you’re after and then provide you with a quote for the entire project.
However, for smaller tasks or one-off-jobs our rates are listed below:
Editorial rate: $60 per hour or 50c per word
Press release: $95 (only writing, not distribution to media outlets)
Web page copy: $75 per page (up to 350 words)
Blog post: $95 (up to 500 words)
Newsletter content: $65 (up to 250 words)
Proof reading: $15 per 400-word page
Copy editing: $55 per 400-word page
To give you an idea of how it works, the process is as follows:
- First, we’ll establish what type of copy you require and the scope of the job.
- Then we’ll give you an outline of what we agreed and provide you with a quote for the project.
- Next, we’ll discuss your business objectives and get a clear, comprehensive brief sorted.
- Then, we’ll write a full version of all the agreed pages, proofread them and email them to you as a Microsoft Word document.
- From there you have 14 days to review the document and give us your feedback so we can make any necessary revisions (2 rounds of revisions are included in the price).
- Payment terms are 7 days after you receive the final version.
- A 25% deposit will be required for large projects.